Training sessions will soon be available for registration!
The Tuesday before the regular conference sessions start, there will be a full day of training courses on PostgreSQL and related topics provided by some of the most popular training companies in the PostgreSQL community.
Each half-day session is offered at a cost of €175 (incl. VAT), and each full-day session at €350 (incl. VAT). This includes:
- Approximately 3.5 hours of instructor-led training for half day sessions, 7 hours for the full-day session
- Lunch (for full day or two half-day training session attendees, not included for single half-day session attendees)
- Coffee breaks to keep the concentration levels up
- A venue in the conference hotel with classroom seating (tables for everyone)
- Course material, if required
All training sessions are held on the Tuesday before the conference. This means that you can either attend the full day session, or one or two of the half day sessions. It is not permitted to switch to a different session once your registration has been confirmed, unless you contact the conference organisers and get confirmation first. Space is strictly limited in each individual session.
Each training course is provided by a third-party which is wholly responsible for the course content. The proceeds of the training are shared between the company providing each course and PostgreSQL Europe.